- You pay for what you reserve! No refunds for early departure.
- Cancellations that do not leave enough time to re-book and are not
paid for will forfeit future reservations.
- All visitors entering the campground are required to pay.
- All day visitors must leave the park by 9:00 PM. To stay past 9:00
PM you are required to pay for the night.
- Car tags must be hung from rear view mirrors with the date facing
out AT ALL TIMES while on premises.
- Most pets are accepted as long you keep them on a leash and pick up
after them. Pets should not be left unattended or constitute a
nuisance. Noisy, vicious, or dangerous animals are not permitted.
- A fee of $20.00 will be charged if you do not pick up after your pet.
- Your site must be kept litter free, including cigarette butts.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Please be considerate of
- No loud music during the day if it is bothering the neighbors.
- If we have to call the authorities at any time for a disturbance you
will be required to leave.
- Cutting of the trees is prohibited!
- When making your reservation a $70.00 non refundable deposit is
due, the balance is due in cash upon arrival.
- If you cancel you will forfeit your deposit. No Exceptions.